The bait and switch rates you provided
Right where I wanted to be
All of it. The hotels were all full in alton
The towels looked like grease rags. Horrible place looked like meth house
I wouldn't stay there again if someone paid me too. I don't think anything was clean, it was nasty
Add a 5.00fee on top of your booking
Very bad !!!!!!!!!!!!
All of the above !!!!!!!!!!!
Holes in walls under the sink approximatly 2ft x 10 inches . Hard to lock doors, sagging bed and pillows , little or no water pressure , odor from smoking was so strong made my eyes water. I booked the room for 3 nights but left after 1 night for the resons stated above.
Glad to leave there.
A roach in my sink one morning. Not sure if the sheets were clean.
Convenient to major highways and bridges.
Not very clean and toilet lid fell off when using it!
There was a mini refrigerator. And microwave It was also a hotel where smoking was allowed. My friend smokes
Hot in the room
Bed was conforable
Beware -- bed bugs
Staff did not have my reservation so did not honor price id been quoted through booking. com but other hotels were full so had to stay here one night. Awoke in morning with lots of bites that really itch and sore and swelled. I've never encountered bedbugs in my travels but have determined that's what bit me as the patterns of bites are exactly as described. Very delapidated room. Big Holes in carpet and chair. Light fixture dangling from socket and exposed wiring at switches and plugs. bath room with mold and enclosure to tub extremely water damaged. Staff denied bed bugs. Beware of this place. I'll never stay there again
Bed bugs. Shabby and run down room
Where dirty scums take their dirty selves
The sheets were not cleaned. The pillows were flat. The floor was disgusting. The walls were dirty and atrocious. This is seriously the absolute worst "lodge" I've ever been to.
very dark and kind of rough looking
Once we got inside and got settled, it had a nice big TV
Needs a makeover in the rooms. Otherwise it was fine.
It was 2 miles from where I needed.
Everthing!! Very nasty conditions, water in bathroom didn't get hot, floors, towels and tables dirty. Got bit by some bugs all over and had to go to emergency room! Place needs to be shut down!!!